If you're paying a yearly tax rate of 30% or more, we want to help you finance a tax deduction and strategically lower your current tax bracket. Fixed index annuities offer a combination of life insurance and guaranteed rate of return. If you're retired, buying life insurance can be a smart financial move.
Check and verify you are using all available deductions under the current tax code.
If you provide your last 2 years tax returns and current pay stub for us to check the possibility for you.
Our tax system is progressive tax, meaning if you paid $50K in taxes in the last few years, then you're paying a tax rate of 30% or higher. Our program can restructure your taxes so that you can redirect that tax savings into wealth. This will create a tax-free retirement supplement income that allows you to utilize a tax strategy to redirect this savings into a whole life policy.
No upfront cost. First, we verify to see you are qualified by 2 years, first 2 pages tax return. The administration cost is 10% of tax savings and the rest of 90% are put into a program to provide a tax-free supplemental income for retirement.
Normally it can be cash positive, but it all depends on what your goals are for retirement. All the tax-savings are to benefit your goals and objective for retirement and protection of your income stream.
Get covered with an individual life insurance plan or compare today's rates with your current policy or policies.
This strategy has passed an IRS audit 95% of the time. In the appeals process this strategy has pass rate of 100%. Furthermore, this is not an IRS listed transaction and this strategy has never been litigated because it always passes the initial IRS inquiry. Audit and litigation defense is included when you engage us to represent you in this transaction.
We consider first the charitable deductions. 26 U.S.C. § 170(a) provides a deduction for "any charitable contribution . . . payment of which is made within the taxable year." To qualify for a deduction, the charitable contribution must be "actually paid during the taxable year." Treas. Reg. § 1.170A-1(a).
What if you financed a tax deduction and used this tax savings in retirement?
Current Tax Payment
New Tax Payment
Lawyer & Lender Fees
Life Insurance Payment
$7,500 per month / $90K per year
23811 Washington Ave, Ste C110265
Murrieta, CA 92562
Monday 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. PDT
Tuesday 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. PDT
Wednesday 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. PDT
Thursday 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. PDT
Friday 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. PDT
Are you a CPA? Email all job openings.